If you’re struggling to see the wood for the trees in your business, the chances are you need an outside set of eyes to look at what you’re doing, and ask the right questions to help you come up with the answers. Business coaching ISN’T a bunch of new-age touchy-feely emptiness – it’s a trusted and qualified advisor who’ll push you to achieve your goals, won’t take any excuses, but will roll their sleeves up & help when you need it.
Good business coaching will lift your aspirations, but help you back them up with cast iron plans.
With this sort of support from us, business owners have:
- Gone from loss-making to six-figure profits in less than a year
- Got back their work-life balance
- Dealt with problematic staff after months (years?) of putting off the issue
- Systemised their business so that they can take a holiday . . . and be sure that there’d be a business to come back to
- Developed and implemented plans to take them to an exit strategy
- Selling their business and retiring on the proceeds
- Franchising their business to create a revenue stream
- Moving themselves into a board-position, and leaving the day-to-day management to others
- Just focusing on the bits of the job they love doing, and getting others to do the rest
Things you want from a business coach:
- Experience in running their own business
- Sales & marketing responsibility
- P&L responsibility
- First hand experience of those sleepless nights
- First hand experience of winning those trophy sales
- Experience across multiple sectors and with scores of businesses at a detailed level
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Firm grasp on finance
- High levels of empathy
- The confidence to tell you exactly how it is without the sugar coating
- Absolute discretion – you might have to bare your soul to them, and you don’t want it broadcast on Facebook!